Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
So You Want to Start a Non-Profit Organization
Webinar duration: 37 minutes
Targeted audience: This webinar should be taken by those individual who desire to form a non-profit organization..
Webinar description: This non-profit webinar will provide the basic information for establishing a non-profit organization .
Key Audience Benefits: This webinar provides these key learning objectives.
- A step-by-step process to form your non-profit;
- State of Ohio legal requirements, including registration fees;
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requirements, including application fee;
- Non-profit business plan template;
- Fund raising opportunities; and
- Recruitment of board members.
Additional related workshops: This webinar provides a baseline for the five non-profit workshops offered by Dayton SCORE each Spring and Fall. Check our non-profit workshop webpage.