Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Small Business Planning Orientation
Webinar duration: 23 minutes
Targeted audience: Existing business owners, executives or managers that want to learn how to build and implement effective business plans that can drive realistic business goals and objectives while meeting stakeholder expectations.
Webinar description: This webinar provides some basic business and realistic marketplace perspective while identifying traditional and contemporary business success factors. Part two of this interactive program provides additional business growth perspective and identifies the growth process and what is required for building an effective strategic growth plan.
Key Audience Benefits: This webinar provides these key learning objectives.
- Provides general business perspectives
- Provides a realistic marketplace perspective - External force of impact
- Provides and introduction to the business planning process
- Introduction to the SCORE universal business planning model
- How to use the planning model for business assessment -- Assessing current business challenges (Problems, needs and opportunities)
- How to use the planning model for planning --- Identifying challenge solutions, best practices and core business principles
- Introduces the tactical planning mind map
- Introduces the budgeting process
- Prepares the attendee for the three part planning workshop series designed to prepare a formal business plan.
Expected outcomes: Attendees will leave from this workshop with a clear understanding of the benefits of business planning and a proven business planning model that can be scaled for their specific type and size of business.