About the workshop
Developing a marketing plan is vital for any business. Without one, your efforts to attract customers are likely to be haphazard and inefficient.
This Marketing Plan workshop sorts it all out by simplifying the planning process. We’ll give you the tools you need to create a structured framework designed to help organize and focus your marketing efforts, as well as generate impressive results.
* Simple ways to research your Industry & Market.
* Why you must fully understand your target audiences…and how to use free customer research tools.
* The process today’s customers use to find ways to solve their problems.
* How to conduct a competitive analysis based on things customers think are important.
* Why identifying your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats is a key component of your plan
* How to create a Coronavirus marketing strategy checklist for your businesses
Free Workshop Tools
1. Marketing plan template
2. Target Audience identification worksheet
3. Links to 40 sample marketing plans
Speaker- John Rhind
Certified Score Mentor
- 5 years as a Score mentor, counseling hundreds of clients & teaching dozens of workshops.
- 30 years of senior-level corporate & ad agency experience with numerous Fortune 500 companies
- Certified Inbound Marketing Professional
- Bachelor of Science from the Scripps School of Journalism at Ohio University