Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Dreaming of Starting a New Business?
Targeted audience: This webinar is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who have a dream of starting a new for-profit business or non-profit organization and do not have a clear understanding of where to begin and how to proceed.
Webinar description: Part one of this webinar provides some basic business and realistic marketplace perspective while identifying traditional and contemporary business success factors. Part two of this highly interactive program provides additional new business start-up perspective and identifies the start-up process and what is required for building an effective start-up plan.
Key Audience Benefits: This webinar provides these key learning objectives.
- Provides general business perspectives
- Provides a realistic marketplace perspectives - External business impact
- Provides realistic business start-up perspectives
- Helps attendee to evaluate their personal business leadership DNA
- Introduces the balanced business model concept to support new business start-up
- Identifies the key steps in the business start-up process
- Provides and introduction to the business start-up planning process
- Introduces the SCORE universal business planning model
- How to use the planning to identify start-up best practices and core business principles
- Prepares attendee for the new business start-up series of four paid group counseling session
Expected outcomes: Participants should expect to acquire enough perspective and information to make an educated decision to begin, postpone or abandon the new business start-up process at this time or seek other avenues to fill their passion or interest.