The following Ohio business related conferences, workshops, and events are highlighted by Dayton SCORE , Dayton Metro Library, SBA, and various local business associations.
Launch Dayton Startup Week (September 13-16)
This conference is a free, annual, week-long, community-focused conference brings together the region’s thinkers, dreamers, doers, makers, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
“Speakers and workshops have been curated to celebrate the diversity of our startup community and to spur tangible progress for local businesses,” said Launch Dayton Startup Week organizer Audrey Ingram. “At Launch Dayton, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to determine their own economic prosperity.
We hope Startup Week serves as a launching point for these young companies that will drive the economic future of the region.” All experiences are welcome — whether a seasoned entrepreneur or new to the community.
For more information about Launch Dayton Startup Week CLICK HERE
Dayton SCORE Fall 2021 series of nonprofit workshops.
The schedule for the Fall 2021 will include the 9 workshop sessions.
- Strategic Planning - How to pivot your Strategic Planning after a Pandemic - Steps in the S.O.A.R. strategic planning process with examples of each step.
- Board Development - Characteristics of high performance boards, structure, membership and effective processes.
- Marketing - Adapting your marketing program to post-COVID.
- Fundraising - Annual giving, major giving, planned giving and the ethical and legal requirements.
- Volunteer Management - How to develop trust, credibility and accountability, and define the role of volunteer staff.
- Financial Management. - Back office functions of accounting/bookkeeping systems to monitor performance and comply with IRS requirements.
- Leadership Development - Practical leadership principles for Directors and Board chairmen that can be implemented immediately.
- Nonprofit Google Ad Grants - How to obtain and manage a $10,000 Google Ad Words Grant to increase donations and supporters.
- Risk Management/Cyber Security - .Protecting your Nonprofit from both known and unknown threats is critically important. Learn how to make cost-effective informed decisions when dealing with the risks. A common sense guide to Cyber Security. How to protect and recover from an attack without breaking the bank.
For more information and registration about Nonprofit Workshops CLICK HERE