Dayton SCORE introduces its Small Business Success Webinar Series to meet the current situation and greatest business challenges of all types and sizes of businesses in the Dayton area. These valuable online webinars support the Dayton SCORE counseling services, live workshops, seminars and other educational experiences.
At the core of these webinars is a universal curriculum based on the SCORE universal planning model which also provides a foundation for consistent counseling services and common counseling resources. We recommend that you follow a simple three step process to help structure the most beneficial educational experience for your needs through these webinars.
Step 1: Evaluate your current education needs
Your current business situation:
- Start-up, launch and first year of operations;
- Stabilize, position and recover a struggling business; and
- Commpete aggressively and grow a successful business.
Your highest priority business performance or business operations challenges:
- Problems that need to be solved to survive, stabilize and recover;
- Needs that need to be met to compete aggressively and grow; and
- Opportunities that can be leveraged to speed or enhance the start-up, recovery or growth process.
Step 2: Select the best online webinar
- SCORE counselors can help you maximize your education experience through individual counseling;
- Click on the most appropriate webinar below based on your current situation and greatest challenges;
- Register for the webinar and then click on the “Webinar” link to activate your learning experience; and
- Download any applicable forms that accompany the webinar and use the forms during the webinar.
Step 3: Apply what you have learned
Because most of these webinars are “basic orientation” in nature we strongly recommend that after you have viewed your chosen webinar, that you listen to the “Business Success Webinar Series Wrap-up” webinar to learn more about SCORE and how your local SCORE volunteers can help to maximize your webinar experience through additional webinars, workshops, counseling services and valuable resources.