Nonprofit Training Sessions
Our training sessions focus on smaller nonprofit organizations to improve their performance and build their capacity.
Dayton SCORE’s Nonprofit Workshop Series Fall 2021:
Dayton SCORE provides mentoring and workshops to nonprofit organizations and charities by volunteers experienced in working as board members and executives in nonprofit organizations. VIDEO --- TESTIMONIAL >>>
These workshops will be presented by our local team of experts in subject areas specific to nonprofit organizations. The workshops/webinars are interactive and there will be time for questions during and after the presentations.
Dayton SCORE is currently planning the Fall 2021 series of nonprofit workshops/webinars.
The scheduled dates for the Fall series are being finalized, but we plan on the same 8 sessions that we held in the Spring. Some of these might be held in person, and some via webinar. Monitor our website for upcoming details.
- Strategic Planning - How to pivot your Strategic Planning after a Pandemic - Steps in the S.O.A.R. strategic planning process with examples of each step.
- Board Development - Characteristics of high performance boards, structure, membership and effective processes.
- Marketing - Adapting your marketing program to post-COVID.
- Fundraising - Annual giving, major giving, planned giving and the ethical and legal requirements.
- Volunteer Management - How to develop trust, credibility and accountability, and define the role of volunteer staff.
- Financial Management. - Back office functions of accounting/bookkeeping systems to monitor performance and comply with IRS requirements.
- Leadership Development - Practical leadership principles for Directors and Board chairmen that can be implemented immediately.
- Nonprofit Google Ad Grants - How to obtain and manage a $10,000 Google Ad Words Grant to increase donations and supporters.
Clients Say: “Valuable overview in how to connect with donors, sponsors and clients in online communities.” Leslie Marsh, Hannah’s Treasure Chest on The Social Media Marketing Workshop
No results found, click here to start a new search.